2012年9月24日星期一

Farmer100 blog---The SMS protection in wow



Do you still use the Battle.net authenticator to protect your wow account? It’s out of date now, the Blizzard introduced a new security measure called Battle.net SMS Protect which can help safeguard your account a few months ago.

If you get a supported text-enabled cell phone and connect your phone with your wow account, you can enjoy these rights, such as unlock your wow account, recover your account name and reset your password. In addition, you can receive text messages about your certain account actions and account-activity notification. If you turn on alerts, some messages about password changes and security feature additions will be sent at the first time.

But, I have a question, what should I do if I lost my cell phone? Call to Blizzard to remove the connection between my phone and my wow account? I don’t know…

May be you can do something to protect your account without SMS protection, for example, never sharing password, take the unique password in each site you visit and be careful of emails with scams.

没有评论:

发表评论