2013年4月26日星期五

I prefer Starfury weapons to super rares


Meh, I don't think is too bad... I much prefer this to super rares though I wish the SoF would go away entirely or only be a free add-on.


And the xp seems to be overpowered... not even 30 minutes into the day and someone just got 143k mining xp? 

I wonder how many people will be getting 99 mining with warbands + this lol

Confirmed - A pain in the ass to obtain. 15-20 ore per rock with a minuscule chance of receiving them and 10k needed per weapon lolwut. After 20 invents of Iron Ore I got a grand total of nothing.

Also
Starfury Sword 4 = 1296 Attack 1041 Accuracy, that's double the attack damage of a whip.  If you want to add two spins a time, you need to buy runescape account to join members first.

The worst part is the SoF add-spins page has been DDOS'd by the huge amount of the people buying spins. 

没有评论:

发表评论