2013年4月25日星期四

Looking forward for reforming Runescape EoC


The more I see these interfaces the more I froth over how much better they are!!! 

The evolution of combat, being able to move stuff from all interfaces onto one bar was a huge step that really improved the game (even if the combat is still a bit broken). I'm really glad to see more of that improvement to the interface, making it require less tab switching. As reduced as it is with the action bar, and quick prayer/run/summon buttons, having all of what I need on the screen at once would be the ideal. If these can reformed, Jagex can sell runescape accounts than before.

Here's what I hope to get once I enter alpha for my combat setup: 



-inventory visible. I want to be able to quickly navigate to my inventory to access my food, potions, etc. 

-SOF pop-up invisible - I don't want his squeaking harassing me when I log in! If we can move everything, I'll be sorely disappointed if we can't move the pop-up so it doesn't appear unless we tell it to. 


-combat tab visible. I want to see if my opponent has had their stats drained, is poisoned, what their weakness is, everything! 

-all the familiar options of the summoning quick button accessible. BoB deposit, attack, everything. 

-stats visible. The opponent is using stat drains on me, I need to know when to use a super restore 

-prayer tab visible for quick protection prayer swapping and soul split toggling 

Looking forward to these changes. Then I will be proud that I buy rs account.


1 条评论:

  1. Thanks for finally writing about > "Looking forward for reforming Runescape EoC" < Liked it!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage best registry cleaner

    回复删除