2013年7月9日星期二

I love SoF


What in the world is wrong with you people? If you don't like the lodestones, DON'T USE THEM!!!! There are plenty of people out there, people like me, that really like lodestones. All of the things that Jagex has released like this. Lodestones, Toolbelt, Money Pouch, and yes sell runescape accounts, SoF! I love SoF!

Lodestones-It is easier to get around Runescape! That's great, helpful, and makes playing more enjoyable!

Toolbelt-Having all of my tools out of my inventory, having them with me everywhere I go, and having extra inventory space! What is bad about that?!?!

SoF-Free gold and XP, and sometimes some even better stuff! How could I NOT love that? It's awesome that the SoF exists buy runescape accounts!

If you don't like lodestones, then don't use them. Really. Why should the people that want them suffer just because you don't like having them there? We aren't being forced to use lodestones. They are there to   sell rs accounts make life easier! If you want to use them, like me, well, then enjoy them! If not, you better stop complaining on the forums, and just walk away from the lodestones.

Next time an update comes out that you don't like because "it makes the game too easy," JUST DON'T USE IT!

没有评论:

发表评论