2015年3月23日星期一

i think the ffxiv account is quite fair

I actually think the price for the prizes is quite fair.. u dont want to have everything in a week this way its gonna take you a good amount of time  unless u get lucky on cactpot n win the million ofc lol i won 10k on the mini 1 was enough to get me started sittin at 20k nows.

I feel like the prices of everything assume people are going to sit in gold saucer 24/7 getting 1st place every time in chocobo races and doing all the events.I'm a new player. i have a question: if i try the demo, and use the 14 days free making an account, and cheap FFXIV Gil then i buy the game on steam, i will have the 30 days given for a new account? Yeah, when you apply the code to the MogStation after your purchase you get your first month free. You should wait until the 14 days are over though.

sorry for bothering with my noob questions, i have another one i've already bought the game (i did before reading your answer!) but i didnt' use the code, can i play the demo? or it's too late now that i bought the full game? I am m gonna start for the first time today, I played all Final fantasys A thousand times! So I wonder How ff14will be!  can't wait to see the gold saucer again, but as lvl 1 it will take A While before I get there.

I didn't start playing until just about 2 weeks ago and can't get enough. It really is a great game...has a little bit of everything. You only have to get one class to lvl 15 to get there. You could do that in a day or two easy.

没有评论:

发表评论