2015年4月26日星期日

dragon weapon

Happy to see DFO back. Been kicking butt with my Nen Master and Brawler for about a week now. Good times.  Hey can some one help me my launcher every time I open it says....unable to download DFO Gold files -2 please contact Web manager.

What file is the launcher stuck on? You could find it and delete it, or uninstall, delete what was in the directory and rerun it. cannot download it.please provide another link plis.i having trouble downloading buy DFO Gold using launcher. Guys i didnt know the dragon weapon couldnt be trade betwen characters and now my gunner is stuck with a sword.

'This is the ultimate action RPG that will survive till the end of time!'' Level 35 unless you're a Dark Knight, Creator or Chaos Knight. The latter aren't allowed to PVP. Been playing for a while. I was wondering about something though. How come my characters aren't on the west channel since I chose the east?

没有评论:

发表评论