2015年11月25日星期三

Your asking if OBT (OpenBeta) will be the same as CBT

I know you weren't able to keep it from the get go. But you still haven't answered my question rofl. Why sell different amounts if they're all the same? I have char in Ru server BNS Gold 43 destroyer and i know where every thing get i dont need premium for this 1 week and i will be 40 lvl.  It will be F2P -- they have promised over and over that it will not be P2W (by their definition of P2W) -- the question is, what is YOUR definition of P2W....? Will the OBT be the same as CBT such as the difficulty in dungeon, item drop and drop rate, quest, free items from survey...?

You shouldn't be here with me, just go, thank you, I don't need your answer. lol wtf dude, she just mentioned that there is no open beta why so much hate. yesterday someone tried to ask this question to Mod/admin and she tried to answer that "there is no open beta" "there is no open beta" and I still get no answer.

Your asking if OBT (OpenBeta) will be the same as CBT(ClosedBeta), thing is there wont be any open beta so thats the answer to your question. Now about diffuclty and xp i think they lowered it so ppl can progress faster through the beta and get to higher tiers faster. I tried the beta, I was impressed. Should be a good game. I'm happy its not going to be long until its released. so you mean i can finally stop playing the sketchy chinese version grin emoticon Buy Blade and Soul Gold ?

 I wanted to play 4 fan years ago. Lol. Awesome guys been promoting you guys can't wait to get to gaming. I'm so looking forward to this smile emoticon I'm assuming it's playable in the UK right? I hope yer downloaders will be okay by then. I coudnt download Aion and wildstar.... Do we at least get to keep our character names? I only bought the 25$ one. Only if it says name reservation on the $25 packs, if not then no. If I purchase master pack now, when will the premium membership be activated? And can I be registered for closed beta? Aa, guess thats the deadline for me to hit max on JP Server.Will we be able to have a look at the shop prices beforehand? I'm interested in buying a whole bunch of vanity items on day one... along with premium membership etc. I actually want to upgrade to founders pack... but will be unable to until January where I'm guessing it would've disappeared by then..

没有评论:

发表评论