2015年12月15日星期二

My FFXIV social skills are fine

My FFXIV social skills are fine. If anything you feel the need to talk down to me and call me "pumpkin" because I'm female and you lack respect for my gender Cheap FFXIV Gil . I simply returned the rudeness because you need a taste of your own medicine.

Queing with a chocobo out isn't stopping your progression in game and is practically a non factor. Diadem is something that can be tweaked but I believe most complaints are coming from people that expect it to be a land of 210 easy gear farm. It isn't. If you can write better than go ahead and write your own story. New relics are out tonight, do you even have a zeta? More work was put into my zeta than the gear I currently have equipped.

My gear means nothing to you and you point out it has no value outside of the server. But you are here complaining about game content which includes farming for gear and clearing raids. Its funny because you brought up the fact that you want more content for eso farming..which is pretty much gear farming. cheap Blade & Soul Gold Way to stick your foot in your mouth.

I suggest you start treating people with respect if you expect it. Calling females "pumpkin" simply shows YOUR lack of social skills. Okay bruh? No need to be butthurt because a girl is better than you.

I'm not even sure what your point is. My point is that the Square Enix needs to focus on some of the pain points of the game instead of things like Verminion. Your point is: "OMG I'm better than you because I'm i209, bruh."

没有评论:

发表评论