2016年1月11日星期一

I already have Blade and Soul CBT Client

Maybe zack faire and Kadaj? Since they have similiar hair customization on a character creation. hey guys, i have an issue, i deleted every single thing of the beta game client, now that i download the new launcher it keeps showing me the welcome to technical alpha and the other image of visit the Hongmoon store, my other friends have the normal ones of the launch and the headstart ones, is there anything i can do to fix this??

Uninstal the whole ncsoft launcher and try registery cleaner Blade and Soul Gold . i just finish to re install the launcher that rly worked for me, thanks for you answer. I did both also and launcher still says welcome to closed beta.Any thoughts? Try to right clic in the image and refresh it, that worked for some People. i have problem in downloading the game...there's this error that pops up and it doesn't continue anymore and it says report error but he thing is that even the error report isn't working. i have downloaded about 1.5 gb already.

Hey guys I have a problem with this game, can anyone answer my question please?! I just downloaded the game with the newest version, but the thing says "GAME LAUNCHES JAN19th 12:01 EST" and also when I'm entering my 6 digit pin number it says "FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER". Is there something wrong with the download? Or I should just wait til jan19th for the game to launch Buy Blade and Soul Gold ? Please answer this. Thank you very much.

Kean Kent thats because the servers are currently offline till Jan 19. So everything its ok dont worry.  I already have Blade and Soul CBT Client installed on my PC, do I still need to download the new client? Or simply update my current CBT client? You need to uninstall the CBT client and then install the new version.

没有评论:

发表评论