2016年8月9日星期二

make design fits the BnS theme

I submitted, and I understand my entry on male outfit is way to plain which probably won't get me anywhere. But looking some of the selected costumes... I did kinda felt a shot down considering the amount of time spent researching making sure the design fits the BnS theme. Buy Blade and Soul Gold I just wish they post out all entry of participant and have real critics comments.

I submitted, and I understand my entry on male outfit is way to plain which probably won't get me anywhere. But looking some of the selected costumes... I did kinda felt a shot down considering the amount of time spent researching making sure the design fits the BnS theme. I just wish they post out all entry of participant and have real critics comments.

 Very disappointing about how you handled the contest and your criteria. Blade and Soul Gold Very low quality management compared to the previous contest. It's a shame for all the people which actually put effort in their entries. Probably some of them will never participate again. You did not even respect your own rules.

My feelings exactly. It's like totally not caring about the time and effort people invested. Totally unrespectful. Or we could have inspire from famous anime (since game is full of anime fans) that would 100% have lot of sales. Why bother to be original as the rules were saying. But well, what is done is done. We now know what we can expect in the future.

没有评论:

发表评论